5 Ways Your Email Signature Can Add More Value
Those little lines of text at the bottom of your email, that say your name, job title, and so forth actually have more benefits than you thought. Email signatures have come a long way and are far from just serving one purpose now, yet most people don’t realize the possibilities.
What else can they do
Below are five ways your email signature can add more value:
1. Promoting marketing campaigns with a banner as a part of the signature for a specified time period.
2. Linking social media pages through icons or adding QR codes.
3. Creating different signatures for departments, internally vs. externally, individually, or for a certain time period.
4. Adding in legal disclaimers.
5. Spicing up your signature with imagery and text, the way you want to design it and without any HTML skills.
Why use it
With an email signature management software, like Exclaimer, they take the pain out of the whole process while adding extra value to your signatures. With their unique, robust signature editor any design is possible. Not ready to make your own design yet? That’s okay, there are tons of templates to choose from as well. The best part about Exclaimer is how easy it is to use! You don’t have to download or install any software, it can all be accessed via web browser. There, you’ll be able to control all signatures from a single portal. Users signatures will be sent from any web-enabled device such as computers, tablets, and smartphones. Not convinced? Try it out for yourself with our discounted rate.
SHARE THIS BLOG POST